FarSounder generates a real-time 3D image ahead of the vessel at 1/2 or 1/4 nautical mile ranges. Sonar data are superimposed on electronic charts to improve situational awareness.
The software includes chart plotting using Jeppesen’s C-Map vector charts. The chart overlay shows the seabed below and ahead of the vessel. Objects detected in the water column are also displayed.
- Rugged stainless steel Transducer Module with an underwater mateable connector
- Bulkhead-mounted Power Module
- Waterproof connection cable
- SonaSoft user interface software
- Marinised bridge computer (optional)
Each Transducer Module (TM) has an array of receivers with a separate transmitter. The underwater mateable connector allows removal and reinstallation of the TM by a diver if servicing is necessary.
The TMs are integrated into the hull during build or refit and are suitable for vessels with or without a bulb.
FOR ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL: ADMIN@PINPOINTELECTRONICS.COM